Saturday, July 23, 2005

The days before...

Booo kiddies...

So, this is my China blog - basically so I don't have to send all of you scrubbers individual e-mails, and also for some sort of electronic documentation of this trip, incase I drop my book in the sea or something like that... I'm clumsy...

What to say, I'm looking forward to it, o course, but a whole month away *shock horror* I'm gonna miss you lot so darn much *snuggles* You'd better E-mail and post Pics so I know what you lot are up to...

The trip's pretty jam packed, with too many flights, and tonnes of sight-seeing trips... but you gotta do em... I am gonna come back with so many photos, I'll feel all japaneese tourist *ding ding ding ding ding ding ding* - *giggle* WOOOOOOO

I'll probably post every few days... hopefully... *crosses her fingers* after the first week or so... I get withdrawl symptons... it's crazy *ruffles hair* ARGH my hair is gonna be so hot and annoying...

Anyway, I must leave you to get packing... I have so far...
  • A waistcoat
  • The top of a Bikini
  • Sunglasses which are tooooo big
  • My psychology text book
  • A book... a very thin book...

    And I was intending to take a little more... maybe some underwear, that'd be good... :D

  • 0 Your thinkydinks:

    Post a Comment

    << Home