Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Last Day @ Home Bloggage...

...That's right, lil Jebbie is off... very soon... She's got all her clothes scattered on her bed, and all her shoes in her suitcase, and just realised that her suitcase can only fit all her shoes... Bloody thing. *takes out 3 pairs* hm... that'll do... I didn't even know I had that many shoes. Wow, guess I am some sort of girl afterall...

Tomorri I'm gonna go on a shopping spree in Waterstones... I have a £10 voucher (thankee Jenny) and there a 3 for 2 offer on at the moment *gets giddy* FUN FUN FUN : D Also, I haven't yet bought me any shorts...

It has come to my attention that this may be a problem

...Damnit.


So anyway, I've written that letter so Mikey can get my results, oh crap resovoir dogs is still recording *runs off* DAMNIT! I only plugged in the S-Video, so now there's no sound, but I can watch the moovie... stupid stupid *humph* Oh well, I have about 16hours of TV shows and Willy Wonka and Scream 2 and The Girl Next Door to watch, so that's okay i guess...

Also, I just realised I have to take my psych books with me... THAT HUGE FRIGGING TEXT BOOK!! - *gets attacked by a big ol chunky fly* ARGH! Those things, they're all "BZZZzzzzzz..." round yer ears, and flutter and sorta tease you with threats of flying in your ear and right up to you brain... eurgh... my ears feel weird now...

6:54 am - Tuesday 26th July 2005

I have yet to sleep... I'm looking forward to shuteye on the plane, take off is at 1pm, fly to Moscow, wait there for 6 hours I think (stoopid change overs - Stoopid Aeroflot or however that crappy airline is spelt) and then back on another plane to Chink Land... god knows how long that flight is... Anyway, we get there sometime on wednesday... totally poofed and flown out. So somepoint between now and then, I hope to sleep.

I don't know why exactly that I didn't sleep... I'd packed by 2ish - but my suitcase wasn't full. Which is when I started to panic. So I kinda just walked around for 4 hours... doing the washing up, washing clothes, finding tit-bits to do, desperately tried to find the funkiest pair of glases EVER... but to no avail.

Anyway, cut a long and extremely dull story short, I'm all packed now, but not dressed... or showered... or got my suitcase where it should be... or woken up mon sister. BUT I'm not stressing too much so big whoop :D

Right, speak to you in China I guess... Goodbye rainy england, hello hot sunshiney China!

3 Your thinkydinks:

At 1:42 AM, Blogger Chris Mumbled...

byebye :(


Have fun :)

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Chris Mumbled...

OH just so you know you can add a thing where it sends out an email when there is a new blog post. Just thought you might want to do that.

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Tom Powling Mumbled...

BOO JEBBIE!

hehe

I Passed me driving test YAY =D

so far since u've been gone i've erm driven alittle... erm sat here in the warm glow of my monitor and... erm thats pretty much it...

going to the camelot tonite for chris' b-day dinner =D

anyways there will probably be pics taken so ya know... they will probably be links...

Bye Bye

xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home