Sunday, July 24, 2005

Last night home...

(P.S. Before I start, check out the custom header... Look, there's a little pink-a-fied Chineese Pagoda in the top right (it used to have some city skyline), and it says "05" in the bottom left (it used to say '03), and it says "Jebbie Goes To China" in the bottom right... (the box was as blank n as dull as, but not as snuggly as, cotton socks) *giggle* that took me a whole 30mins to do in paint! All for you (un)lucky people... )

Tonight is the last night I sleep in my bed... I may be leaving on tuesday, but there's no way I'm sleeping monday night if I have to get up at 3am anyway. No more beddy, no more comfy bolster... NO MORE MY ROOM *sobs*

In way of packing, I am lacking, packing... I did come off my PC all day to do so (and also for my PC to convert my abundance of "That 70's Show" episodes and "Family Guy" episodes) but my parents made me sort the shoe cubby under the stairs. I have never seen so much dirt and crap(stuff... not literally) in one place of a house which is constantly used... It's disgusting. I got a couple flip flops out of it and found my old platforms (Pink with blue fabric paint decoration - I thank you) so the dust inhilation wasn't all in vain. Still... was a crappier job than "folding clothes" which my sister got... *humph*

Mikey left today, he gaves me a lil phone call to say goodbye, Jebbie held back the sniffles... Me gonna miss him, so much. I'll have noone to snuggle, noone to nibble on the arm, noone to loose against all day, noone to sing funky songs to me/with me... No Mikey *sobs* I'll just have to play with Billy all day...

*giggle* Oh, I have Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (old Version) on my PMP... I'll be singing along to those creepy lil Oompa Loompas all the way to China...
"Oompa Loompa Doopedy Doo... I've got a tale, I'll tell it to YOU"
... Good old Roald Dahl...

Also, if anyone has any ideas what to do with Skull and Crossbones Laces (apart from put them on shoesies - tried - didn't work - I'm retarded) please tell me... I wanna wear them elsewhere than my foots... Seems a waste somehow...

Laterz blud

6 Your thinkydinks:

At 5:10 AM, Blogger Chris Mumbled...

http://cpeachok.blogspot.com/2005/07/hello-and-goodbye.html



Hehe ye gone yet? I hopes not, check on the site there for a bunch of sites etc.

 
At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Tom Mumbled...

geez... have you not gone yet =p hehe will read REGULARY so you had best update it alot missy

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Chris Mumbled...

Yeah missy write often and post lots of the pic-a-tures.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Jebbie Mumbled...

Hehe... Tom, you're at my house, so the longer I'm here, the more you get to see Soz, so shuddup!

And I shall try, it'll depend on how many internet cafe's I come across o course... Fingers crossed many... but definately lots in the last two weeks, I'm staying at my uncles methinks

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Chris Mumbled...

good good, keep checking on my blog i'll add stuffs for you :P

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Kman Mumbled...

K'man say i be going to cornwall in a few days i shall send you pweeddy pics of the english riviera how joyful and lovely that will be. My dial up modem ah the joy of having to have to use those hideous things called wires: HUMPH blasted Cornish not having any wireless spots in Padstow. Grrrr.
Have a rice time Jebby
(ooo a month without puns)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home